November 03, 2004

Bush for President ?

Yesterday night, Kerry was leader and this morning, as I woke up, Bush had won Ohio and the game is almost over, not the war(s). I've seen California voted in majority for Kerry. Verdict is 4 years more of full punishment for Kerry's supporter and so many in the world will turn their back to the american way of life. By my side, I have great american friends, and one of them leaves in Marseille, Jody, and she is from Houston Texas. She is in the Sates at this time to see her family and to vote, she criticizes the american mentality more than we afford...so...she'll be happy to be back in peaceful France, I'm sure.


From Shakespeare's "As You Like It".
JAQUES:
All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages.

From Shakespeare's Henry IV. Part I. (special dedicace....for whom you know)
While you live, tell truth and shame the Devil!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Contrat Creative Commons
Création mise à disposition sous un contrat Creative Commons.