November 16, 2004

Farenheit 451

Yesterday evening I had a 3 1/2 hours "train your headache" conference with Lise Bourbeau explaining "Emotional autonomy" with one side physical dependance on the other side, but linked, psychic dependance, all bonded to you childhood and mother attitude. I sitted with my mother at this conference and that was such an ultimate experience !
Well I thanks Lise Bourbeau endind so late the conference, as I'm back home at noon, I could see 40 mn of that"WOW" movie Farenheit 451, by Truffaut, based on a Ray Bradbury novel. This morning I've checked "but what is this guy ??" and discovered, not the light coming from Lise Bourbeau teaching, but, more than expected, these few words from Bradbury's website : "Ray Bradbury is one of those rare individuals whose writing has changed the way people think. "....I'll follow this path. Shall tell you more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Contrat Creative Commons
Création mise à disposition sous un contrat Creative Commons.