November 11, 2004

Ivory Coast and Thailand

Hundred of foreigners are fleeing Ivory Coast, not only the french, but latin americans, spanish...I've read the belgian are not evacuate...don't know why. on TV some french people were born in Ivory coast, even did not know how we live in France...shoes ? what wearing shoes ?
Anyway, I've to check what's that's story about Laurent Bagbo, president and the rebels. I'm a bit lost following the french, rebels, bagbo's...interest. I'll tell you more tomorrow.

Patrick is well arrived in Bangkok, he was expecting a cool 24/25 °C and it's a wet 34°C. The flight was complete full, as usual. I remind you that Aubagne'temperature is 5°C, grey low sky and falling leaves. Be happy !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Contrat Creative Commons
Création mise à disposition sous un contrat Creative Commons.