November 21, 2004

Ugg Australia bullshit

I was seeking a nice stuff from Ugg on the internet, and I've discovered its full name was Ugg Australia, so as I know Ian is coming back from australia soon in december, I was already planning to convince him to bring me back one of this autralian stuff. Ugg is top of fashion, one MUST HAVE. Checking more about on the internet...ugg autralian things, well they have NO distributor in Autralia, what's that !! an Am-e-ri-can brand.

Special ski lover dedicace : IAN snow ! snow ! snow ! in the Alps. Good snow waiting for you in Auron. People in ski station have not seen that since 40 years !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Contrat Creative Commons
Création mise à disposition sous un contrat Creative Commons.