December 11, 2004

Iraq Body Count

I'm fed up with this war in Irak. I've been interested by this web link mentionned in a monthly newspaper "Le Monde Diplomatique" I read this morning (as I caught a virus in Paris, I'm home with light fever so have nothing better to do) :
Iraq Body Count is an independant association, mainly formed by british researchers and consultants, which "projects to establish an independent and comprehensive public database of media-reported civilian deaths in Iraq resulting directly from military action by the USA and its allies in 2003." Today, they have reported between 14 620 and 16 805 civilian deaths.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Contrat Creative Commons
Création mise à disposition sous un contrat Creative Commons.