February 13, 2005

China Legal publications

GIDE LOYRETTE NOUEL, is a powerful independent international law firm, operates out of 18 offices around the world and has 2 offices in China.
Last month, Patrick brought me back a copy this Law firm publishes more or less each month. As we intend to develop business relations with China, I've read some chapers about the new investment laws for foreign companies (recent: december 2004 and not finished, planned until 2007).
After I resigned, feared by the headache.
You can read in english this publication about China Legal News, but also, if you are interested by South-East Asia, Orient,.. this law firm also publishes a montlhy letter.
China letters here
All publications see here
not funny I agree but quite interesting.

MAHJONG COMMUNICATION : my new 2005 company !! I forgot to tell you I'm about to establish this new company with my new partner Pierre who daily updates and takes care of our www.3d-Kite.com website.
We've already launched the projects, have customers, we just need to end up the legal and financial things. Anyway, we can trust a quick success as we have a good name,we are good partners, the logo is easy to use, print, change..., the offer is needed and customers say "OK I want it !! " what else should we expect ?. They pay.. ok !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Contrat Creative Commons
Création mise à disposition sous un contrat Creative Commons.