March 03, 2005

Steeve Fossett and V-Flyer.com


It's 9.30 AM in my kitchen, Virgin Atlantic GlobalFlyer has fuel Problems : V-Flyer.com
Steeve Fosset with revolutionnary V-Flyer should land this afternoon, I hope he reaches his goal : record to be the first person to fly around the world non-stop without refuelling hung in the balance.
Now, he's away from Shanghai and just passed Hawaii, V-Flyer is pushed eastward toward the United States by stronger-than-expected tail winds.
Official wevsite : http://www.v-flyer.com/

Patrick likes boats, I guess I love planes.... if anybody can bring me in his private jet, I offer to make coffee and bring some some home-made cakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Contrat Creative Commons
Création mise à disposition sous un contrat Creative Commons.