December 14, 2005

My DOBAGNE store on EBAY


Have a look to my new business !! natural cosmetics and essential oils especially from Provence, only sold (at this time) on my EBAY STORE : http://stores.ebay.fr/DOBAGNE
I've also a special partnership with a potter from AUBAGNE, known for its clay and pottery activity, he has made exclusive pots for my perfumed candles. In many colors. Love it !



I also sell essential oils, I add new oils little by little for my customers. At this time are sold Orange, Lemon, Fine Lavender from Provence, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus.

Because customers asked me :going to be launched a special hamman and sauna essential oil "water". because essental oil must be solved in a liquid to be used in hammam or sauna system.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Contrat Creative Commons
Création mise à disposition sous un contrat Creative Commons.